If you’re a fan of Fixer Upper or know someone that is, this gift guide is ideal for your shopping needs. Their ‘Hearth & Hand’ line recently launched at Target and they have a number of affordable, cute home items that will make wonderful Christmas presents (either for yourself or someone else). Here are my favorites under $100:
- Food Scale Black — Hearth & Hand with Magnolia from Target, $14.99 // This stainless steel scale is extremely sturdy and durable, helping to make working in the kitchen a little easier.
- Artificial Lamb Ear and White Berry Wreath from Target, $34.99 // The artificial wreath can be adorned with holly berries and ribbon for Christmas or left plain to decorate your home year round. Personally, I love it hanging on a white shiplap background for a minimalist frame.
- Striped Pot Holder (Set of 2) — Black/White from Target, $5.99 // Might as well snatch up two of these sets of bold, striped pot holders. They provide a classic look paired with quality material that will accentuate any kitchen with class and comfort.
- Lidded Jar Container Candle 8 oz — Cedar Magnolia from Target, $12.99 // Y’all there are a number of candle options included in Chip and Joanna’s Hearth and Hand line and they’re fab. The one pictured and linked is Cedar Magnolia, but there’s also Teakwood Currant, Cardamom & Vetiver, and Sugared Birch.
- Galvanized House Lanterns from Target, $19.99 // These house shaped framed, farm lanterns come in different sizes. The aluminum structure paired with glass enclosures provide a durable framework. Place candles in them, or pack them with balsam, battery operated lights, holly berries, and/or ornaments to make any room a little more festive.
- ‘Morning, Handsome’ … ‘Morning, Beautiful’ mugs from Target, $5.99 // Stone mugs in white and black with the text ‘Morning, Handsome’ and ‘Morning, Beautiful’ on them. They’re distressed with motif along the handles, adding a subtle rustic touch to the cups.
- Stoneware Serving Bowl Medium — Cream from Target, $22.99 // I’m obsessed with the clean cut look of all the Hearth & Home white dishware. Can’t go wrong with a white bowl that can fit snacks to share and it’s microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Galvanized Vase with Flower Frogger — from Target, $16.99-$19.99 // These tall metal vases are available in the galvanized silver or black.
- Textured Stoneware Pitcher — Cream from Target, $20.99 // Ah, can you say obsessed?! These cream stone pitcher is beautiful. It’s great for serving or for decoration. Fill it with milk or juice or place some cotton strands in it for decor.
- Tote Bag — Hearth & Home with Magnolia from Target, $19.99 // Available in store in only assorted neutral colors: the tan canvas pictured and a a black color.
- Kitchen Towel Set (2 Pack) in Black and Cream from Target, $9.99 // This two pack of towels is adorned with an ‘x’ pattern and stripes. They’re 100 percent cotton so they do a keen job in absorbing water while simultaneously being soft to the touch. The best part? The neutral colors fit in with almost any decor!
- Galvanized Metal and Wood Wall Shelf (Set of 3) from Target, $39.99 // Each of these floating shelves are different dimensions to offer a variation of rustic edge with a modern touch.
- Plaid Coir Doormat (18″x30″) from Target, $12.99 // I love the simplicity and classy look of this doormat. You can’t go wrong with the basic coir, but the plain black plaid adds the right amount of extra style needed without being too much.
- Flatware 5-piece Matte Black — Hearth & Hand from Target, $19.99 // This flatware set includes five pieces: 1 dinner fork, 1 dinner spoon, 1 dinner knife, 1 salad spoon, and 1 small spoon. It’s a simplistic way to update your dinner table.
- Glass Vase with Brass Wrap — Hearth & Hand from Target, $16.99 // These glass vases come in medium and large sizes, but let’s be honest…you can’t get just one of them…you have to get both. They are perfect for any arrangements from centerpieces with flowers to candles.
- Stone Salt and Pepper Cellars from Target, $5.99 // These canisters come with easily removable lids and they’re dishwasher safe.
The holiday season is quickly approaching and with that comes the frantic thought of trying to cross everyone off of your shopping list. No need to worry, I’ve got you covered!
- Love Your Melon beanie or hat. First off, I can’t say enough positive things about this organization. They were founded in by two college students with a mission to improve the lives of children battling cancer by donating 50 percent of their proceeds to nonprofit partners to combat the fight against pediatric cancer. How can YOU help? Buy the millennial or any age lady in your life for that matter a stylish hat this holiday season! The ‘Black Speckled Gold Foil Hat‘ is only $35. It’s 100 percent cotton and is made in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The ‘Crimson Washed Baseball Cap‘ for $30 is another one of my favorites, naturally I would choose the red color because it’s my favorite. It also comes in a sea glass, navy, grey, and khaki color.
- Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Ultimate Basics. These are all neutral, matte shades in a convenient square compact. “I love the depth of color. I personally love working with matte because it looks great every day, but they offer enough smokey colors where you can turn it into a night look,” commented Olivia Mercer. She received the pallete last year for Christmas and after using it every single day she still has not depleted the colors. It’s available for $54 at Ulta!
- Copper 16oz. Corckcicle Tumbler. These cups are amazing and perfect for a young professional or college student on the go. They are stainless steel with triple insulation with the capability of keeping cold drinks chilly for up to 9 hours and hot ones for 3 hours. They come in a variety of colors for only $24.95, I love the copper. However, you can’t go wrong with the classic white, black, or silver.
- Sugar Lips Blooming Beauty Collection. She’ll feel like she hit the jackpot when she opens these puppies up and tries them out for the first time. The lip treatment has SPF 15 providing a plethora of moisture with oils and antioxidants. PLUS, many of them are tinted with a subtle, but perfect amount of color. Shop the set at Nordstrom Rack for $38 // A usual $48 value.
- Hunter Boots. THE actually best. Like if a shoe could be a GOAT it would be these boots, hands down. I had wanted some for quite some time and “Santa” bought them for me last Christmas. They come in a variety of heights and colors and work great in the spring and summer on rainy days, fall season with leggings and sweaters, and transition perfectly into winter with fleece inserts when the snow begins to fall. The ones pictured are ‘Original Tall’ in black which cost $155 // they come in matte or gloss.
- Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Alex and Ani Bracelet. Truthfully, any Alex and Ani bracelet would make an awesome present for a millennial woman (I’ve touched on it in previous gift guides). I’m just partially to HP because after all, it’s Harry Potter. The Deathly Hallows one is $28 and comes in silver and gold. There’s also a Lumos set of 3, Hogwarts two tone option, and numerous necklaces and rings. //If the person on your list isn’t a Harry Potter fan, search for a bracelet that may have meaning to your relationship with them or perhaps a passion of theirs.
- Gemstone iPhone 6//7//8 (and plus) case. A no brainer if you happen to be also buying her a new iPhone is to pair it with a stylish case. Personally, I’m a huge fan of marble and rose gold is trending; this case hits both of those points while providing a sturdy, protective defense for your precious cargo. Snatch it up for $20 at Nordstrom Rack or search similar ones online. // Personally I love Amazon Prime, it’s inexpensive and arrives quickly!
- Memory Foam Bath Pillow. I stumbled upon this as of lately while searching my Target app and you can bet it’s on my Christmas list this year. The Spa Sensations large white pillow suction cups onto the tub for optimal relaxation, what’s not to love? Oh, and it’s on sale for $16.14!
- Wet Hair Brush. These IntelliFlex bristles are miracle workers, helping to glide through white, tangled hair with ease without the hassle of using products…OR worse, ripping out chunks of your luscious locks. There’s countless colors and designs to choose from for just $9.99, I’m a fan of the plan light wood option.
- Aromatherapy Diffuser. It converts water and oils into mist to both humidify whatever room it’s placed in, but diffuse the scent while preserving health benefits. The one pictured is a ‘NextGadget BPA Free Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser’ for $42.99 on Amazon Prime. There’s so many good ones to choose from, it really just depends on the decor in which room you plan to place it. // Here’s a couple other options from Kohl’s — ‘Ellia by HoMedics Soothe Essential Oil Diffuser for $39.99‘ and ‘Serene House Aura Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser for $59.99.’
- Essential Oils. The 8 Essential Oil Set pictured from Amazon has eight essential oils that can be used for aromatherapy, custom massage and body oils, diffusers, vaporizers, oil burners, inhalation, perfume, blends, spa, home care and cleaning products. So many options!
- Maria Shireen Classic Design Hairband Bracelet. There’s nothing worse than having a hairband on your wrist in a professional setting, at a fancy event, or on a daily basis for that matter when it doesn’t fit right with other bracelets and jewelry. This solves that issue. It comes in silver, gold, or rose gold for $45 a piece OR you can buy the trio set for $120.
- Cozy Slippers. These Abound Mellanie Faux Fur Pompom Slippers from Nordstrom Rack for $24.97 come in burgundy, grey, black, and blush. Here’s another Pom Pom Slipper option for $9.99!
- Bath Bombs. I freakin’ love baths. After a long workout, day, or week it’s nice to take an hour or longer and just relax. Not only do they offer a relaxing vibe and sometimes calming scent, but they’re uber fun. // Shop bath bombs at Ulta here.
- Ivanka Trump’s Women Who Work book. I don’t care what your political beliefs are, I think Ivanka has great insight on women in the workforce. It’s a fabulous read for young professional ladies in need of a little extra motivation in their careers and life in general. // Buy the hardcover copy for $20.80 from Barnes & Noble.
- Starbucks Gift Card.
- WOLF Caroline Leather Travel Jewelry Case. It’s always tedious to throw jewelry into ziplocks or perhaps in a travel makeup case when on-the-go. Necklaces get tangled, earrings get lost…it’s just not a good situation. This black leather, quilted case is so cute and compartmentalized perfectly to fit everything in an organized manner. // Buy it from TJ Maxx for $39.99. Also, here’s the same case in red.
- Charcoal Face Mask. This ‘Origins Active Charcoal Mask’ for $27 is heaven in a small, squeezable tube. “Bamboo Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins, Lecithin dissolves impurities. Skin looks clear, feels perfectly pure.”
- Waterproof bluetooth speaker. This ‘Soundbot Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker‘ is $14.48 and comes in white, green, blue, pink, and yellow. It provides high definition sound with up to 6 hours of playtime when fully charged. Not to mention, it is compatible with both Android and iPhones, tablets, iPods, MP3 players, and other bluetooth capable devices.
- A watch. I don’t think you can ever go wrong with buying someone a nice, classic or perhaps trendy watch as a gift. It’s a classy, statement piece that truly never goes out of style and is extremely useful (even in the cell phone attached world we live in today). Any neutral color one is a wise choice. In particular, I love gold and rose gold tones; especially this ‘Skagen Rose Gold and Beige Women’s Watch‘ for $49.99 from TJ Maxx.
Comments, questions? Leave your thoughts below, I’d love to hear them! Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram @CamerasAndCoffeeBlog.