Cheetah girls, cheetah sisters…
Sorry, I had to. I don’t know about you, but I’m all for the uproar of cheetah print for the fall season. I feel like everywhere I browsed or looked in store for clothing in preparation for Miss America, I found cheetah. “From leopard to cheetah, snakeskin, and zebra, animal prints are taking over for fall 2017.”
This blouse was my mom’s at one point and rather than getting rid of it when it no longer fit her, I said, “I’ll take that!” I tied it up along the waist line with a twist knot (very easy to do with any over-size shirt or button up) and paired it with a pair of my black ‘Editor’ Express shorts I’ve had forever! Sunglasses are another oldie, but goodie from Francesca’s and the cheetah, crystal earrings are from TJ Maxx.
The shoes…ahh the shoes! I stumbled upon them while ordering some last minute items for Atlantic City and had to purchase them! They’re “Perfect Picture Hot Leopard Suede Pointed Pumps” from Red Dress Boutique, $26! I’ve posted some other great options along with a couple dupes for you below. Enjoy!
- Spotted from Afar Cheetah Flats (left), $24 from Red Dress Boutique
- Luella Cheetah Criss Cross Mule (center), $44 from Red Dress Boutique (SALE)
- Sole Society Edie Cheetah Flats (right), $99 from Red Dress Boutique
- Cheetah So Chic Clutch (left), $39 from Impressions Online Boutique
- Concrete Catwalk Cheetah Clutch (right), from Impressions Online Boutique
Remember, don’t be afraid to revive old clothing items with a new twist! Save on money and your own sweet time!