The recent blush and rose gold craze has caught up with me. Which is somewhat shocking because for years I was someone who despised pink and wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. I decided a long time ago upon moving to a new, single bedroom apartment I wanted a white ruffled shower curtain (which I’ve loved the look of for quite some time) and that I’d choose other items around that.
- Marble Threshold Tooth Brush Holder from Target, $9.49 [SALE]
- Rectangular Marble Serving Tray (with rose gold handles) from Target, $21.99 — While I realize this “serving tray” is predominantly meant for just that, serving, in turn to be used in the kitchen I couldn’t pass up this staple piece. It’s part of their relatively new Project 62 line which is bomb.com if you haven’t checked it out! I am a little obsessed with this tray because it mixes the marble with the rose gold. I loved the idea of setting succulents and room spray on it on the back of the toilet or toiletry items on it on the counter.
- White Ruffle LC Lauren Conrad Ella Ruffle Shower Curtain from Kohl’s, $41.99 [SALE] — Comes in white, grey, blush, and teal.
- Titus Tumbler, Rose Gold from Target, $10.82 [SALE] — This was purchased as a makeshift vase for fake hydrangeas or peonies in an effort to pull in more subtle hints of pink and femininity.
- Glass Canister Rose Gold from Project 62 at Target, $9.99 — I bought two of these for Q-Tips and cotton swabs. I love how sleek and chic they are!
- Small Milk Crate Wire Basket at Target, $12.74 [SALE] — this is the basket pictured above that I have sitting on my bathroom counter containing small, rolled up, white hand towels.
- Large Wire Straight Milk Crate, Antique Pewter with Copper Handle at Target, $16.99 [SALE] — the larger of the two pewter baskets I set between the wall and my toilet on the ground at an angle to contain extra rolls of toilet paper.
I’m going to let you in on a secret that I discovered while shopping for some of these items. I have the Target app on my phone and pretty frequently browse items, favorite them, and/or place them in my cart. So when I went to Target after finding an apartment and was searching for some of these canisters and bath accessories that were in my cart on my app, I realized that my location services had discovered exactly what store I was at in Fitchburg and showed me what aisle the items were in that I needed. It also showed me when the item couldn’t be found in the store and how soon it would arrive if I ordered it online. Come on, that’s a “all hail technology” moment in my book!The room scent I have in my bathroom is Almond from Bath and Body Works which I oddly enough fell in love with while working a painting job with my Aunt at someone’s home this fall. I have the almond wall plug-in adjacent from my counter and the candle placed in a rose gold holder on the back of my toilet. Shop Almond 3-Wick Bath and Body Works Candle HERE // On sale right now for $12.95. Note, it is currently in a different, darker design than pictured.
To accent my floating shelves, I purchased two of these small, contemporary white vases for $4.99 a piece from Hobby Lobby and light pink flowers that I cut down and arranged inside. Placed next to my favorite Amber & Argan body lotion from Bath and Body Works and almond room spray. Questions or comments? Post below and let me know what you think!