Want designer, high quality jeans without paying a fortune for them? Look no further.These Calvin Klein light wash jeans were snagged at TJ Maxx for only $29.99. Yes, you read that right. They’re super stretchy and comfy skinny jeans and I absolutely love the burned out coloration on the ankle. Shop skinny jean options at TJ Maxx: “Skinny Jeans”
- Artisan Released Hem Denim Ankle Jeans, $16.99
- Lucky Brand Lolita Capris with Released Hem, $39.99
- Kut from the Kloth Petite Destructed Jeans, $24.99
Let’s talk about flounce tops because I can’t seem to get enough of them this season. They’re comfortable and sexy with an edgy feel. This black bodysuit I’m wearing is from Forever 21 and was purchased for about $15. Bodysuits are even better because they fit nice and tight. Plus, there are thong options so you don’t have to worry about that pesky line in whatever pants you’re wearing. I’ve linked some similar ones below you might like!
- One-Shoulder Flounce Top from Forever 21, $10.99
- Velvet Flounce Thong Bodysuit from Forever 21, $24.50 (ON SALE!)
- Flounce Ruffle Bodysuit from Forever 21, $15.90
And no outfit is ever complete without the perfect pair of shoes (my guiltiest pleasure when it comes to shopping purchases). These Zigi Soho black suede mule sandals were only $24.99 at TJ Maxx. I actually joked that I don’t have ‘buyer’s remorse’ I have remorse when I leave a store without buying something I like and end up going back for it; which is precisely what I did with these shoes. So dilemma. As much as I love the slide-on, contemporary look of the mule trend…I’m not a fan of the uber chunky heels so it’s been difficult to find ones I like enough to pull the trigger on.
- Anne Klein Salome Block Heel Tassel Sandals from Macy’s, $39.93
- Marc Fisher Pomme Sandals from DSW, $59.95
- Adam Tucker by Me Too, Mylee Sandal from DSW, $39.94
- Black Suede Perforated Women’s Majorca Mule Sandals from TOMS, $78.99 (ON SALE!)
Stay stylish and spend less my friends,